Friday, March 21, 2014

Welcome!

Welcome to What Mom Likes. I created this blog as a way to share the things that I enjoy as a mother. You will find a wide variety of my "likes" here. Everything from baby gear to recipes, or projects that you can do at home. 

A little more about the blogger behind the blog:

I am a mother to two children (with one on the way) all under the age of 4, they keep me busy and I am incredibly thankful for them. I enjoy blogging and have been doing so for several years. This is my first venture into this type of blogging and I am excited to see where it takes me. I enjoy photography, spending time outdoors, testing my culinary skills (always a work in progress there), and working on projects around our home. I really enjoy transforming a space and seeing an idea come to life. 

I am so glad that you stopped by, and I hope that you enjoy reading "What Mom Likes". 

- Shannon

No comments:

Post a Comment