Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Spring Into Spring

Spring is one of my favorite seasons. There is something so refreshing about Spring, especially after a long, cold, dreary winter. As the temps slowly begin to creep up and the flowers and trees slowly begin to bud and bloom I find myself looking for signs of Spring anywhere I can and clinging to the hope that warmer and brighter days are on the way. 

Spring is the best time to throw open the windows (assuming you live somewhere where the temperatures permit that), clean everything up, and brighten up the decor in your home. I love shopping for home decor any time but especially at the start of Spring. Bright and cheerful colors can really bring additional joy into your home. And Spring is the perfect time to spruce up the outside of your home. Here are some of my favorite Spring finds!


The Cordless Boxwood Wreath and Garland from grandinroad.com. How lovely is this? I love greenery in Spring and this would make the perfect addition to any spring porch.
{via grandinroad}

Boxed Natural Tone Eggs from World Market. These would make awesome vase fillers or the perfect addition to your entry table decor. So many possibilities on where you could place these adorable eggs. I like that these are pastel, and have a soft look to them. At only $9.99 you really can't beat the price.

Aqua Easter Bunny Storage Jar, also a World Market find. These sweet jars come in aqua or yellow. These would look wonderful with a little moss inside, or perhaps you could add your favorite Easter candy for guests? So many different purposes! Another steal at only $7.99 a jar.

Those cute little eggs pictured above would look fabulous in this Wire Bag Basket from Pottery Barn. I love the arrangement they have here. Wire baskets are very popular right now and can really be transformed to fit any season. 

Another wreath, I know, but this Forsythia Wreath from Williams Sonoma is absolutely breathtaking. Talk about a splash of color to brighten up your home and bring cheer! Bonus, it is currently on sale for less than $50. 

This Easter Bunny Jacquard Tablecloth is sure to brighten up your dining area this season. The perfect tablecloth for hosting Easter brunch. I like how subtle the bunny pattern is, not overly obvious, still very sweet and cheerful. 

And, just because I'm hooked on Williams-Sonoma and everything they have this spring (as well as the color yellow), how delicious does their "We Take The Cake Yellow Rose Cake" look? I realize this is not decor, but it certainly is perfect enough to be. Plus, who doesn't love cake?
{delicious deliciousness via Williams-Sonoma}

Thank you for checking out my "Spring Into Spring" finds. What are some of your favorite things this Spring? 

No comments:

Post a Comment